Ellwood City Forge (ECF) is currently seeking a Metallurgist in Ellwood City, PA.
What You’ll Do:
- Review and comment on customer material specifications.
- Conduct order reviews to insure that the metallurgical aspects of the customer purchase order are met.
- Provide technical support for the Sales Department and Operations.
- Product and process development.
- Conduct customer claim investigations and provide recommendations.
- Analysis and disposition of internal non-conformances and mechanical test failures.
What You’ll Need:
- Four-year Degree in Metallurgy or Metallurgical Engineering
- Experience in ferrous metallurgy (Heavy metal section experience preferred)
- Strong personal computer skills, including Microsoft office programs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be results oriented with a strong desire to succeed.
- Regional travel required.
For over 100 years, Ellwood City Forge has pushed the boundaries of precision manufacturing and engineering to make us a leader in open-die forging, rough machining, and heat treating; we will continue to do so long into the future. Our products are used in the most demanding applications—from high performance machine components to nuclear submarines. With state-of-the-art equipment, our engineering and technical teams solve some of the biggest challenges in our industry.
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation with eligibility for Quarterly Bonus
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Match and Discretionary Quarterly Basic Contributions
- Affordable health care, dental and vision plans
- Health Savings Account including Employer Seed money to offset Annual Deductible, if you elect the High Deductible Health Plan
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Wellness benefits including monthly wellness credits to offset your Employee Contribution towards monthly health care benefit