1. Create, develop and implement strategic plan for aggressive marketing for CFCC products.
2. Initiate sales calls and prepare proposals to customers.
3. Furnish on site sales presentation to educate and promote the use of CFCC products.
4. Develop and maintain strong relations with government agencies such as DOTs, FHWA, etc and civil engineering design and construction firms.
5. Articulate a strong vision and a reasonable plan to ensure that the CFCC products are the materials of choice in new and existing infrastructure deployed and managed by various government agencies.
6. Work closely with sales engineer, support the growth of existing business as well as develop new markets and sales in various states.
7. Degree of Civil Engineer is preferred due to the nature of the job.
1.ability to travel by car and air, familiar with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power point, etc), willingness to travel extensively, ability to work in team environment. Applicants for this position must have strong teamwork, negotiation, strong oral and written communication. 2. Since the type of the work environment is home office based, not working in our office in Canton, MI, Applicants need to communicate to the president and the sales engineer via cell phone and e-mails as well as sending timely the report for his or her activities weekly and monthly.
Additional Salary Information: commission: 5% of the sales revenue
Tokyo Rope USA is a subsidiary of Tokyo Rope, a Japanese company, a pioneer of CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer). CFCC (Carbon Fiber Composite Cable is the name of our product, with the nature of corrosion free, lightweight and high tensile strength. CFCC will be used for prestressing strand or reinforcement rebar& stirrup in the precast concrete beams, decks and precast concrete piles. Tokyo... Rope USA has built a CFCC manufacturing facility in Canton, Michigan in 2016. CFCC has been used at 22 projects in the United States by 9 customers, mostly Department of the Transportation. Tokyo Rope USA believes that the use of CFCC will increase significantly in future due to the necessity to build a longer lasting highway bridge in the United States. Tokyo Rope USA plans to recruit a sales representative in Florida or Virginia to follow the potential projects and/or customers.
ASM International is the world's largest association of metals-centric materials engineers and scientists. We are dedicated to informing, educating, and connecting the materials community to solve problems and stimulate innovation around the world.
ASM World Headquarters 9639 Kinsman Road Materials Park, OH 44073-0002