This hands-on position involves working closely with the firm’s Marketing Director, Texas-based principals, and firm-wide marketing team to support PGAL’s strategic marketing goals. Day-to-day tasks will include contributing to and managing marketing pursuits, collateral materials, and other marketing projects.
The successful candidate will possess strong A/E/C marketing/proposal expertise, problem-solving skills, technical aptitude, a collaborative mindset, and an ability to effectively juggle multiple projects.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of Houston-based marketing team
- Produce, manage and ensure the on-time delivery of top-quality, effective architectural and engineering marketing submittals and presentations
- Responsible for Quality Control of Houston produced marketing materials that includes review, edit, and improvement of proposals and presentations
- Provide input to help establish priorities and protocols for effectively responding to RFP’s and other marketing inquiries
- Implementation of new processes and maintenance of Deltek Vision database
- Develop and maintain collateral materials, ensuring timely and accurate information
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Organize and maintain electronic and hard-copy files of marketing resources and materials
- Active management of marketing databases, including project sheets, resumes, consultant lists, etc.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Proven staff leadership and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented office environment
- Adaptable to tight delivery schedules and deadlines
- Must demonstrate advanced proficiency in Adobe InDesign and MS Office
- Experience with Deltek Vision a plus
Education and Professional requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field from an accredited university
8+ years of professional marketing experience in the A/E/C industry, including hands-on proposal production experience and direct staff supervision is preferred.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
PGAL offers a diverse and energetic working environment and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled
Based upon qualifications.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which position and location you are applying to in your email.
PGAL brings to every assignment the perspective and discipline of a long-established firm as well as the energy and vision of a contemporary, cutting-edge corporate culture.
Since the 1946 opening of its first office in Houston, Texas, PGAL has expanded to 10 regional locations serving a highly diversified client roster throughout the US and Mexico. Through active inter-office collaboration, i...ts nearly 200 architects, engineers, planners, designers and program managers have tremendous flexibility and geographic reach, heading up landmark projects for private and public sector clients in aviation, education, justice, transportation, mixed-use and more.
A pioneer in sustainable design and a practitioner of building information management (BIM), PGAL continues to explore and embrace emerging techniques and technologies to ensure maximum efficiency and cost-benefit for each project. This commitment to modern functionality, however, is strongly coupled with a timeless philosophy of what good design is all about: imagination, curiosity and a sense of wonder at what is possible.
Back to top
Follow us on
Who We Are
ASM International is the world's largest association of metals-centric materials engineers and scientists. We are dedicated to informing, educating, and connecting the materials community to solve problems and stimulate innovation around the world.
ASM World Headquarters 9639 Kinsman Road Materials Park, OH 44073-0002